ESHA, the European School Heads Association, is a professional organization for European School Heads. Members of ESHA are national organizations for school heads and deputy school heads within (pre-) primary, secondary and vocational education. Nearly all European countries (both EU and non –EU) are represented within ESHA by one or more organizations.
ESHA is an international community in which experiences, visions and views between members are exchanged and in which new ideas are born. ESHA connects school leaders, researchers and policy makers with collective aim to learn from each other and improve education.
For more click here
Aims for ESHA
ESHA aims to meet and bring together the best of European school leadership – as an association of associations the clearest aim is “to identify, share and promote best practice in school leadership”
- Discussing and developing views within the ESHA membership on innovative education and on school leadership;
- Promoting these views on the European level;
- Influencing the policy of the European institutions (commission, parliament);
- Promoting international exchange and cooperation;
- Supporting the member organisations to play their role on the national level; and
- Emphasizing the particular role of the school head and promoting conditions that improve the quality of school leadership.
For more information, please click here
CyPSHA, POED (Cyprus Primary School Heads Association, a committee within the Pancyprian Organization of Greek Primary Teachers)
CyPSHA, is a committee where its members are the Principals of the Public Primary Schools of Cyprus. It is constituted in accordance with the Articles of Association, in consultation with the Governing Board and the regional committees of POED (the trade union of the teachers of the Public Primary Schools of Cyprus). Their role is advisory and they raise issues and suggestions for the various POED bodies, organize relevant conferences and represent the committee of directors at events and conferences in and outside Cyprus.